Q: AC clutch is good and so is the charge not sure of problem.

Compressor is good. Had to jump to activate it. That may be a problem. I have a good charge on it. No leaks that I know of.

The problem may be with the clutch relay or clutch cycling switch. Have these components checked to see if they are getting power and ground as needed. I’d suggest getting this looked at by a qualified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, to diagnose the issue with your A/C in person and help you fix it accordingly.

In the future please include the model and engine your vehicle has. This will help our mechanics further pinpoint the problem for you.