Q: ABS light on, ESP light on,Traction OFF light on, engine light on, rides perfectly OBDI reads only Front Right Wheel Speed Sensor

I've cleared these codes so the lights would not annoy me on my dash but still have ABS, ESP, Traction OFF lights on along with engine light and the only fault my OBDI continues to show is the 1 and only problem is "Front Right Wheel Speed Sensor." My only other thought is because my car is 1000 miles to next service may play part in the engine light but I need advice.

3. ABS light on, ESP light on,Traction OFF light on, engine light on, rides perfectly OBDI reads only Front Right Wheel Speed Sensor