Q: ABS light on, ESP light on,Traction OFF light on, engine light on, rides perfectly OBDI reads only Front Right Wheel Speed Sensor

I've cleared these codes so the lights would not annoy me on my dash but still have ABS, ESP, Traction OFF lights on along with engine light and the only fault my OBDI continues to show is the 1 and only problem is "Front Right Wheel Speed Sensor." My only other thought is because my car is 1000 miles to next service may play part in the engine light but I need advice.

If a faulty component is still in place, the fault codes will return almost immediately after clearing them. ABS, ESP, and traction control systems all rely on input from wheel speed sensors to determine as the name implies, the speed of each wheel. When a wheel, or wheels are spinning faster than others due to wheel slip or the vehicle is sliding, the ABS and ESP systems can reduce throttle input as well as apply braking to an individual wheel or all of them if needed. With a wheel speed sensor fault code stored, these systems cannot determine the rate that all 4 wheels are spinning and sets a fault. That is why the abs/esp light is on. The system should be scanned by a certified technician and the wheel speed sensor replaced if found to be the cause. The warning lights will stay on and these systems will not function as designed until the fault is corrected. These lights do not come on to indicate a need for routine service. Rather they only come on when a component in the system is at fault.

3. ABS light on, ESP light on,Traction OFF light on, engine light on, rides perfectly OBDI reads only Front Right Wheel Speed Sensor