Q: ABS light error codes

My car sat for 4 months, so I started it a few times and drove it around the block. The ABS light came on when I pressed on my brake pedal. Then the radio came on as if it was disconnected and reconnected again. The clock on the radio was showing 00:00 time. I disconnected the battery to erase the code then reconnected it, but the light stayed on. I drove it a few times back and forth to work then let it sit for another 3 weeks. When I started it again and the ABS light didn’t stay on, but when I stepped on the brakes the radio came on. These codes cam up - c1145 - right front wheel sensor and c1148 - speed sensor input circuit error. Where is the speed sensor located? I can’t find it. The first time the ABS light came on, I wasn’t driving. I just put my foot on the brakes. Where is the ABS fuse? When I started the car I can hear a light humming for a few seconds. When the humming stops the ABS light comes on. The check engine light came on, too with the code P0442 – small vacuum leak. Do you have any ideas? Thanks.

Hello. The ABS fuse will be located in the central junction box inside of the engine bay of your 2005 Ford E-250. It is likely that you have a short somewhere that is causing fuses to blow or interrupting another circuit. Your particular vehicle may develop shorts on wiring that is close to the exhaust manifold. The exhaust manifold may melt the wiring itself and cause a short. I believe one of the ABS wires are routed by the exhaust manifold, so I would first inspect the wiring in that area to help detect the cause of your ABS Light issue.