Q: A warning light saying “VSC OFF” has lit up on my dashboard and I don’t know what that means. Is it dangerous?

“VSC OFF” has appeared on my dashboard and I can’t find what it means.

Hi Jessie. Thanks for contacting us today. The VSC light stands for the vehicle stability control system. If the VSC light came on, then you may have an issue with one of the speed sensors causing the system to engage. The ABS light may not come on if it does not recognize a sensor problem. This is a safety system for your Toyota, so it is rather serious and should be inspected and correctly diagnosed by a professional mechanic as soon as possible.

3. A warning light saying “VSC OFF” has lit up on my dashboard and I don’t know what that means. Is it dangerous?