Q: A couple of weeks ago replaced battery after car would not start...benn driving it and now it won't start again?

Couple weeks ago, went to start car and it would not start. Finally got a jump and drove to AutoZone. They said battery was completely dead, so replaced it. AutoZone checked alternator, they said it was good. Now almost two weeks later, went to start this morning and will not start again. Radio works, lights come on, remote entry works. So not sure what is going on???

3. A couple of weeks ago replaced battery after car would not start...benn driving it and now it won't start again?