Q: a couple of times (twice over a two week period) I've had difficulty starting my car. the ready light would not go on

when I turn the key all the electrical opens but the car won't start. this, again, has only happened twice. today I had the same problem. i thought it might be the starter. but i was able to start the car using my remote starter instead of the key. could the problem be with the key?

3. a couple of times (twice over a two week period) I've had difficulty starting my car. the ready light would not go on