Q: A/C stopped working

I just got my blower replaced. Everything was working great afterwards. Then one day, it just stopped working. The power light won't come on. When I turn on my air, nothing happens - at all. No noise. No sound. No lights. Nothing.

A: Hello. From what you describe it would appe...

Hello. From what you describe it would appear that some sort of electrical failure has occurred. The first things I would check are the AC system's relays and fuses, including those for the blower if they are separate. If those check out, I would then proceed to checking the actual AC switches. If you want to have this checked for you, a technician from YourMechanic can diagnose your AC to determine why it's malfunctioning.