Q: A/c Heater

Heater does not get hot, when I switch to heat, the a/c blows cool or cold, but when I switch to the heater, it blows cool also.

Q: torque hub assembly for 2011 buick lacrosse cxl

Hi there. The bolt torque to the backing plate on the front hubs are 45 foot pounds of torque. If you need further assistance with the backing plate installation, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic,...

Q: VSA problem

Hi there. The VSA light is on indicating that the traction control is active. This will turn on the brake system and try to control the vehicle in the event a tire will slip. The wheel sensor on the left...

Q: Why does my car blow heat then stop and then start up again??

This may be a sign of a faulty blower motor. As you know, these have electric motors in them that wear out over time and will begin to make squeaking or grinding noises as the bearings begin to wear out....