Q: A blue dashboard light was shining on the floor when the car had been idle overnight

A blue dashboard light was shining on the floor mat when the car had been idle overnight

You may have an interior light that is staying on or you have an aftermarket alarm light that is under the dash that is shining and would need to be either disabled or disconnected to turn off the light. Try and locate the light and see if it is factory or aftermarket and may need to be looked at by a mechanic like one from YourMechanic.

3. A blue dashboard light was shining on the floor when the car had been idle overnight