Q: 2010 Milan Hybrid Fuel tank Isolation Fuel Vapor Vent Valve Part of 9A228. Is this part of the Canister? or can you just replace t

2010 Milan Hybrid Fuel tank Isolation Fuel Vapor Vent Valve Part of 9A228. Is this part of the Canister? (9D653-CX-2222) or can you just replace the Vapor Vent Valve?

Hi there. It depends on what’s causing the issue with the vehicle. If the valve itself is damaged, you should be able to just replace the valve. However, in most cases, problems with hybrid fuel tanks are caused by the canister itself. You might want to call Ford directly and get some input on this since it’s a Hybrid.

3. 2010 Milan Hybrid Fuel tank Isolation Fuel Vapor Vent Valve Part of 9A228. Is this part of the Canister? or can you just replace t