Q: 2009 chevy malibu, traction light on , service esc, and reduce engine power comes on after 30 min of driving.

First thing in the morning car runs fine after 30 min of driving traction light comes on, service esc , reduce engine power and engine starts shaking runs only 20mph top speed

There is likely an electrical malfunction that is intermittent but "heat" related. That is, once the engine warms up, the malfunction occurs. Sometimes ignition coils or crankshaft position sensors will do this but there are quite a few possibilities. In your circumstance, typically a real time scanner will be used by a mechanic to read engine operating data as the engine runs. Even prior to the "warm-up", when the fault occurs, it is possible that sensors will appear (on the scanner) to be operating outside of normal range but once the fault occurs, the scanner, combined with some diagnostics, will reveal the cause of the problem for sure. The recommended service to resolve this is a check engine light diagnostic. If you schedule that diagnostic, the mechanic will resolve this promptly for you and all on a mobile basis right at your location. If you have further questions or concerns as you decide what to do, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic because we want you to make the most of your repair dollars and help you to get the best possible results.

3. 2009 chevy malibu, traction light on , service esc, and reduce engine power comes on after 30 min of driving.