Q: 2007 Dodge Charger wont start changed relays key switch acuator new starter nothing dash lights up radio light goes out when tryin

Won't start dash lights up with key on, turn key to start, radio light goes out nothing happened.Same problem last year changed key switch actuator and starter relay which was the problem.Have plenty of power, so I changed starter still nothing. Unhooked positive cable and ground cable, still nothing.

Check for power to the starter solenoid. Also, check to be sure the heavy gauge cable to the starter motor is intact and shows no voltage drop from the battery to the starter. If you do not detect battery voltage at the starter solenoid, or a large voltage drop is measured, then the electrical circuit supplying the starter motor has a fault. The circuit that will have to be tested begins at the battery and includes grounds, all circuit wiring, fuses, relays, the ignition switch, neutral start switch, and terminations. To test the entire starting circuit, you basically have to perform a methodical circuit trace but if you do that you will definitely find the interruption. If you want the required diagnostic steps performed by a certified Mechanic, dispatched by YourMechanic right to your location, please request a no start diagnostic and the responding certified mechanic will get this no start issue resolved for you promptly. Please let us know if you have further concerns or questions as we are always here to help you.

3. 2007 Dodge Charger wont start changed relays key switch acuator new starter nothing dash lights up radio light goes out when tryin