Q: 2006 nissan pathfinder SE is overheating. I've replaced the radiator and thermostat still over heating. However, when I drive te

2006 nissan pathfinder SE is overheating when sitting idle and coolant bubbling from reservoir. I've changed the radiator and thermostat. Still overheating when sitting idle.

Hi there. It’s quite possible that you either have an obstruction in the coolant system (perhaps the heater core if your heater is also not functioning correctly), or you have air bubbles trapped inside the coolant lines. The best way to determine the precise source of your issue is to have a professional mobile mechanic come to your location and complete a car is overheating inspection.

• 2006 nissan pathfinder SE is overheating. I've replaced the radiator and thermostat still over heating. However, when I drive te