Q: 2006 azera eating up rear tires. Also bangs and moves around a lot. Has new rear shocks art front struts.

2006 Azera eating up rear tires. Also bangs and moves around a lot. Has new rear shocks art front struts.

If you are not getting the rated mileage out of new tires that you have purchased that typically means the alignment of the vehicle is off. Inasmuch as the 2006 Azera was recalled in certain states for repairs to the rear suspension, you should check to see if your VIN was included in the recall and, even if not, the rear suspension should be inspected and the vehicle alignment measured. Prior to performing an alignment, the suspension must be inspected to be sure there is no excessive wear or damage. If you desire, a certified Mechanic can inspect your vehicle’s suspension to determine if there is misalignment and/or worn suspension parts. The service to request is a suspension inspection. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

• 2006 azera eating up rear tires. Also bangs and moves around a lot. Has new rear shocks art front struts.