Q: 2005 Kia Sorento from Neptune NJ.Can it be serviced?? Please help

Are there any mechanics that can service a Kia Sorento in Monmouth County?? I need my ac compressor & fuel pump replaced.

Hi there. We have recently changed our website so that customers in our service areas can submit a question to this section, so we should have a mobile mechanic in your area that can complete the AC compressor replacement and fuel pump service for you. To request an estimate, simply click this link to the AC compressor service page. Once there, click the blue Get a Quote button and enter your location and vehicle info. Once in that section, you can add fuel pump to the services to get an estimate for that too.

3. 2005 Kia Sorento from Neptune NJ.Can it be serviced?? Please help