Q: 2004 jeep grand cherokee v8 4x4 ac fresh air/ recirculation door.

So i had little to no air flow thru the air vents ac/ heater. I thought it could be my ac blower blowing backwards. I took the blower out and saw the recirculation door is broken just layin on top of the blower. I taped the door up to where the outside air comes in and then put thw blower back in. Turned the ac on and i now have alot more air flow, although on 2 of the vents still not very strong. Still, it feels alot better. I was wondering how much would cost to have this repaired?

3. 2004 jeep grand cherokee v8 4x4 ac fresh air/ recirculation door.