Q: 2003 Dodge truck. My boyfriend just replaced the injectors. I want to know if the injectors will be a constant problem?

2003 Dodge truck. My boyfriend just replaced the injectors. I want to know if the injectors will be a constant problem?

The injectors should not be a constant problem as long as the fuel system is clean and there is not an external problem shorting the injectors out like a computer problem. Injectors should last over 10 years or 150,000 miles without problems in most cases.

3. 2003 Dodge truck. My boyfriend just replaced the injectors. I want to know if the injectors will be a constant problem?