Q: 2002 Jeep Wrangler engine cranks and takes a while to start, a few times refused to start, replaced spark plugs coils wires etc

I own a 2002 Jeep Wrangler. Lately it has been having trouble starting, the engine would crank for 4-5 seconds maybe even longer before it would start. Sometimes I would have to give it gas in order for it to start. Idling at times was extremely rough, it has even stalled out at red lights and stop signs before. At first, I replaced spark plugs, coils, wires etc and that fixed it for a bit but the problem eventually came back. I took it to a Jeep dealership and they reset the idling values and the problem still came back. Car sometimes does not start at all. I am not sure what the problem is at this point but don't want to spend any more money to not fix the real issue.

I would recommend having the fuel pressure tester to determine if the fuel system is contributing to the issues you are experiencing. It is possible that the fuel pump could be getting weak not allowing enough fuel flow to the engine. It is also possible that the fuel injectors have become dirty over time and could use a good cleaning or potentially even replacement.

3. 2002 Jeep Wrangler engine cranks and takes a while to start, a few times refused to start, replaced spark plugs coils wires etc