Q: 2002 Jeep Wrangler engine cranks and takes a while to start, a few times refused to start, replaced spark plugs coils wires etc

I own a 2002 Jeep Wrangler. Lately it has been having trouble starting, the engine would crank for 4-5 seconds maybe even longer before it would start. Sometimes I would have to give it gas in order for it to start. Idling at times was extremely rough, it has even stalled out at red lights and stop signs before. At first, I replaced spark plugs, coils, wires etc and that fixed it for a bit but the problem eventually came back. I took it to a Jeep dealership and they reset the idling values and the problem still came back. Car sometimes does not start at all. I am not sure what the problem is at this point but don't want to spend any more money to not fix the real issue.

3. 2002 Jeep Wrangler engine cranks and takes a while to start, a few times refused to start, replaced spark plugs coils wires etc