Q: 2002 Buick Rendevous won't start

I am trying to figure out why my car won't start. I replaced the battery and it didn't work.

3. 2002 Buick Rendevous won't start

Q: Car will not start, not throwing engine codes, just clicks when turning key in ignition and wont turn over

This issue is most likely not due to a fuel pump if you are hearing a clicking sound when turning the key. It is possible that the battery may just be discharged. I would recommend taking your battery to a...

Q: Voltage Regulator

The voltage regulator on your car is integral to the alternator. If you have diagnosed your charging or electrical failure as due just to the voltage regulator, you should request GM part number 15926088. See also GM TSB (technical service...

Q: Oil leaking after oil change

Hi, thanks for writing in. Check the oil filter to see if it is wet with oil. If it is then the oil filter gasket from the old oil filter was not removed, causing the new oil filter to not...