Q: 2002 Buick Rendevous won't start

I am trying to figure out why my car won't start. I replaced the battery and it didn't work.

In addition to having a working battery, you will also need a good ground. Make sure all of the electrical connectors are tight and that the battery was installed properly. There are other systems to make sure are working correctly, and you should make sure that the fuel system, ignition system, and starter are all in good working order to pinpoint the fault. If you need further help with this, a qualified technician from YourMechanic can come to your car’s location to diagnose the starting issue and perform the right repairs.

3. 2002 Buick Rendevous won't start