Q: 2000 S430 Mercedes with 285K serviced every 5K is running smooth till the other day!

2000 S430 with 285K miles runs great and serviced every 5K. I drive the car in socal and usually just back and forth to the airport for the last 10 years. All good till last week when suddenly the engine light came on. I didn't notice anything. The light stayed on for a couple of days and went away for about 24hr till today when it came on again! I didn't notice anything till I got to a stop and in idle the engine started to shake a bit and when accelerating it hesitated up to about 15-20mph. I can't really notice anything on the highway. I was thinking of a couple of reasons. 1. Engine or tranny mounts are bad 2. Fuel injectors bad 3. Airflow regular bad What you think? How much does it cost me to fix the issue?

3. 2000 S430 Mercedes with 285K serviced every 5K is running smooth till the other day!