Q: 2000 dodge neon steering wheel has fallen onto my knee.

The steering wheel adjustment bolts have broken off and I am wondering if it is possible to replace either the bolt holes or if I have to replace the whole steering column. The steering wheel now permanently sits all the way down on my left knee while I drive and I do not feel this to be safe.

I would have the steering column inspected first to see if the broken bolts can be removed and replaced. have a mechanic like one from YourMechanic come to you so you do not have to drive it this way and they could see if the entire column needs replaced or it can be repaired.