Q: 2000 Dodge Avenger ES Instrumental Panel

How many light bulbs are behind the instrumental panel of this car? I have never took it apart and i would like to change the LED lights since they are dimmed.

The wiring diagram does not show how many bulbs there are. The lighting may be an integral part of the circuit board of the cluster and would not be serviceable, except by the replacement of the circuit board itself. You can try removing it to check the back of the cluster to see if it has replaceable bulbs or not. Some of these clusters are not serviceable except by a radio/cluster repair shop.