Q: 2 issues. 1, driver side speakers not functiong. 2, keyless remote works intermittently.

1) Speakers in the driver side door and the rear passenger side door (same side) do not work. 2) The keyless remotes periodically do not work. Both remotes had their batteries replaced. It seems to happen more often during cold temps, especially after a rain. The car is parked outside, exposed to the weather.

Hello, thank you for writing in. Handle these two symptoms separately, as it is unlikely they are related. The speakers are either blown, or they are not relieving the signal they should be. You can test for the signal at the speaker to see which is to blame. If it is receiving signal and not using it, the speakers need to be replaced. Your second issue regarding the key fob is another story. The fob itself may be sending a weak signal, or the antennae that receives the signal may have a weak connection. Since it works part time, we know its not a programming issue. Make sure there are not tiny pieces within the fob that are broken or damaged. You may also want to locate the module with the antennae and check for and damage. If the unit is exposed, you may want to fabricate a way to keep it protected. For more help, contact our service department.

• 2 issues. 1, driver side speakers not functiong. 2, keyless remote works intermittently.