Q: 1997 jeep cherokee 4.0 was cranking no start then had difficulty then stopped cranking.

The car would not start. The tow truck operator did something to the starter and it cranked but no start. There is fuel pressure . I checked fuses. I replaced the ASD relay. code reader P1389 no auto shut down output voltage at powertrain control module. It was cranking with no start. I put in a new throttle position sensor. When I tried to start it seemed to be jammed and barely cranked then shut down and would not crank.

3. 1997 jeep cherokee 4.0 was cranking no start then had difficulty then stopped cranking.