Q: 1996 Dodge caravan .It runs good .Till like 20 min the engine shuts if change camshaft sensor chankshaft sensor .Loses power

Smells like gas back firing .

Hi there. In most cases, when you smell gasoline and have an engine misfiring issue, it’s caused by a damaged mass air flow sensor, vacuum leak or an issue with the EGR Valve. It would be a good idea to have a professional mobile mechanic come to your location and complete an engine is backfiring inspection.

• 1996 Dodge caravan .It runs good .Till like 20 min the engine shuts if change camshaft sensor chankshaft sensor .Loses power