Q: 1996 bmw 318ti. New struts and shocks. New brushing in front end. New drivers shaft coupler. But. Still feeling. Vibration in Ac

1996bmw 318ti. New struts and shocks. New trans to drive shaft coupler. New bushings. Frontend. But still. Getting a vibration in my gas pedal. Above 65. And steering sucks into cracks in the road surface

You may have more than one problem with the car. The vibration in the gas pedal may be from engine mounts and the steering problem may be from the steering rack and pinion mount bushings are bad. I recommend having these inspected and go from there.

3. 1996 bmw 318ti. New struts and shocks. New brushing in front end. New drivers shaft coupler. But. Still feeling. Vibration in Ac