Q: 1992 ford ranger 2.3 with 8 plugs. Firing order

I need to know the firing order for my 1992 ford ranger. I changed the plugs,wires,and coil. And now i forgot the firing order. It is a ford ranger with a 2.3L and it is the one with the 8 plugs. 4 on both sides of engine

Hi....the firing order for the 2.3 L engine that you are referring to is 1-4-3-2. If you desire assistance completing the work, please simply use YourMechanic’s spark plug/wires service request page. If you request that service, the responding certified mechanic will get this taken care of for you right at your location. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. 1992 ford ranger 2.3 with 8 plugs. Firing order