Q: . Today i tried to reverse and it's not responding same with drive.

Yesterday it felt as if the gears were getting stuck I was driving the higher I went and Miles the harder it was to accelerate. This morning I woke up to find that my car will not reverse nor Drive it is almost like something is preventing it it has a new alternator but I know the transmission is probably giving out I just need confirmation if it's fixable. Also a little side note when I tried to turn the AC all the way up the air completely gave up. The engine turns over as usual. The only thing I can think of is an oil change. I don't usually drive but 5 minutes on a daily commute. The last oil change was two months ago. Please help any advice would help.

3. . Today i tried to reverse and it's not responding same with drive.