Q: "Shaking on the driver's side in O3 Chevy Impala Left swirling and rubbing noise in 2002 Chevy Trail Blazer "

I have an 03 Chevy Impala. I jacked the car up. On the driver’s side, car from nine to three is shaking. How do I fix it? Also my 2002 Chevy Trail Blazer on the driver’s side has been swirling to the left with a rubbing noise. What should I do?

A: First thing that you want to do is check th...

First thing that you want to do is check the tie rods, when they wobble when you move them, then it is often bad tie rods. So it could be as simple as bad tie rods. If your tie rods are really worn they can also make a rubbing noise when you turn to the left, too. If you need help, have a technician, such as one from YourMechanic inspect your car’s shaking issue. They will be able to make a diagnosis and follow through with repairs that you need.