Q: Q: Engine misfiring?

After it rain and as i drives down the road and hit a water puddle it begin to https://www.yourmechanic.com/question/askmisfire

3. Q: Engine misfiring?

Q: My car won't go past 35mph

Hi there. From the description you provided, your vehicle has problems with the transmission again. You stated it will not shift into 3rd gear again, like before the transmission was rebuilt. If the transmission is again the problem, it should...

Q: What parts would I need to fix brake fluid leaking from my front front inside wheel?

Hello, thank you for writing in. While replacing the brake pads and rotors is standard service after they wear down, they would not cause a fluid leak. You likely have two separate brake system issues happening at the same time....

Q: 2001 Land Rover Discovery , 162 000km. Periodically loosing coolant + overheating. What are the possible repairs?

If the pressure test did not show any leaks then you should inspect reservoir for any cracks and replace pressure cap. Then clean area of any residue coolant and drive a few days and recheck for any leaks in the...