Q: Engine misfiring?

After it rain and as i drives down the road and hit a water puddle it begin to https://www.yourmechanic.com/question/askmisfire

Generally, most modern engines are fairly water proof in that the majority of the sensitive components are either covered and protected from water (if not broken) or are essentially water proof themselves. Occasionally, protective pieces that may otherwise shield water may break and cause water to get into places that it should not be such as ignition components which particularly susceptible to water damage causing misfires. Ignition related problems generally will result from things like ignition coils, crankshaft position sensor, spark plugs, spark plug wires or ignition modules not working properly as a result of water damage. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose your misfiring problem.