Q: Q: wont start

I just changed the starter a week ago and now the car won't start again. when i turn the key the starter doesn't crank and there is a light buzzing sound coming from the multiport fuel injector. All my lights turn on and I tried jump starting the car as well. I also checked my fuses as well and all of them looked fine.

Hi there:

It’s very common after a starter is replaced for an electrical issue to occur due to a faulty electrical connection being sent to the starter relay. This can be caused by a poorly connected ground to the starter, or other electrical component that may have been faulty besides the starter originally. This can be a complex diagnosis process, so you might want to contact a professional mobile mechanic to complete a car is hard to start inspection first, so they can pinpoint the source of this issue for you and recommend the right repairs be completed.

3. Q: wont start