Q: Q: Car does not start

Won't turn over start

3. Q: Car does not start

Q: Unknown leak problem and check gages light + Another Leak

The leak and cause of the light for gauges coming on could be the oil pressure sensor (which would be leaking and causing the loss of signal to the oil gauge. The leak on the passenger side floor is most...

Q: Why does my car shake when I proceed to stop?

It sounds like you have an idle speed problem. It could be a misfire that is only evident when your motor comes to an idle. This could be due to the need for a tune up or an injector problem....

Q: 1997 Honda CR-V cranks but won't fire. Changed fuel pump it ran for a few days. Then would crank and not start. The next day it st

Hello, thank you for writing in. If the issue seems to be fuel related, you are going to want to run some more tests, but they must be done when the vehicle is acting up. When the vehicle will not...