Q: Won't start - 2005 Toyota Corolla

It cranks but won't turn on. I bought a new fuel pump new battery but it still won't start

A: Hi there, thanks for writing in. Ignition p...

Hi there, thanks for writing in. Ignition problems are typically caused by a reduction in electrical current to the spark plug, ignition timing, or restrictions in fuel/air mixture. Due to these probable issues, trying to diagnose the exact cause of your engine troubles will require a professional mechanic to complete an engine doesn’t start inspection. By completing this service, you’ll be able to save time, money, and resources to ensure your engine troubles are correctly diagnosed before spending money on incorrect parts and service.