Q: Won't change into 2nd gear

I changed my transmission out and put another on in, i was able to ride for 3 months and now it's not going into 2nd gear is that something I need to check for, or what do I need to do?

Hey there. Assuming you replaced the transmission with the same transmission model as original (4L60E), the problem you describe is most likely a problem with the throttle position sensor (which communicates to the transmission controller), or the 2nd gear "apply" circuit, which electro-hydraulically engages 2nd gear.

Since you do not state whether the replacement transmission was new, rebuilt or used - if you are still within any warranty period, I would take the truck to whoever replaced the transmission for diagnosis/repair. If it is a used transmission, w/o any warranty consideration, I would take the truck to a reputable transmission repair shop for a diagnosis.

3. Won't change into 2nd gear