Q: Where is the fuel reset button on my Caddy? 1995 Cadillac Deville

Looking for the fuel reset button

Hello - your Deville does not have a fuel cutoff reset button. If you can’t hear the fuel pump running with the key in the "On" or "Start" position, check the fuel pump fuses, then check the fuel pump relay (in the center among the relays on the firewall). You may just have a power supply problem to the pump, or possibly the pump has failed. I recommend a no start-fuel inspection performed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, and give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. Where is the fuel reset button on my Caddy? 1995 Cadillac Deville