Q: Q: Rear view mirror

My rear view mirror fell. I'm trying disconnecting the whole mirror from the cables

Hello. The mirror has a wiring terminal located behind it in the plastic that attached it to the window. This plastic clip holding in the wires should simply pull free once released. If the terminal is damaged or cannot be removed this way, you will need to cut the wires. Be careful when doing this. Disconnect the battery to make sure there is no power to the vehicle’s electronics. Prepare to cut the wires by finding a proper place to do so. The goal is to cut the wire in a way where you are able to rewire another mirror or other wires onto either side. If you are replacing it with a new mirror, you will need enough wire from the car to connect the new terminal. If you are reconnecting the old mirror you will need access to the wires on the mirror’s side as well. First attempt to find the wiring terminal and disconnect the small standard clip. If necessary, cut the wires appropriately.

3. Q: Rear view mirror