Q: Wiring problems with car I purchased.

There seems to be some sort of improperly wired circuits in the Crown Victoria that I purchased. The car was formerly a police interceptor vehicle, so it had some wiring modifications done to it. The headlights don't fully turn on to maximum lighting and the high-beam switch seems to switch the lights between the parking lights or headlights only.

A: It definitely sounds like something isn’t w...

It definitely sounds like something isn’t working right, if the lights are dim try wiggling the connectors and wires looking for a bad connection, the low beams and brights have separate fuses so try checking the high beam fuse. If that doesn’t fix it try hiring a mechanic from YourMechanic to check for power along the different connectors.