Q: Q: Wipers stopped working

I have checked all fuses all good changed the switch still no wipers don't think it's the motor what else could it be

3. Q: Wipers stopped working

Q: Looking for inertia switch on a 2005 Kia Sorento

The inertia fuel pump cut-off switch should be located under the hood on or near the passenger side inner fender. If you think the switch might have tripped, push down in the center of the rubber that waterproofs the switch....

Q: Humming sound on the left of the car

You should check the tires for uneven wear on the tread that will make a chop on the tread. If the tread is rough then it will make a hum noise and get louder as speed increases. Try to rotate...

Q: Periodic TPMS fault

Yes, firmware, the BCM (body control module), temperature outputs, the harness, faulty batteries, could all be potential causes of this sort of intermittent fault. The problem you having is probably not common though because I do not see a pattern...