Q: Q: Wipers stopped working

I have checked all fuses all good changed the switch still no wipers don't think it's the motor what else could it be

3. Q: Wipers stopped working

Q: Key turns in ignition but engine doesn't turn over

Hello there, many different faults can cause your car to not start when the key is turned. In this case the most likely faults would be a ignition switch, key cylinder, worn key, key transponder failure, or a wiring harness...

Q: Car wont go into gear - 2010 Ford Mustang

Hi and thanks for contacting YourMechanic. The issue with the gear shifter is the shifter itself. The shifter has broken and is not engaged with the synchronizers within the transmission. This is why the shifter is very smooth and moves...

Q: Squeking in my front end while driving and turning the wheels

The noise is coming from the sway bar links, tie rod ends or lower ball joints. You will need to try and duplicate the noise without driving the vehicle and when noise is heard just put you hand on the...