Q: Q: Wipers stopped working

I have checked all fuses all good changed the switch still no wipers don't think it's the motor what else could it be

3. Q: Wipers stopped working

Q: My car ac a year ago stopped working on settings 123 only works on 4 I did the research so I do know it is the blower motor an ha

In your application, there is a replaceable blower motor resistor block. The resistor block permits multi-speed operation of the fan. If some fan speed settings work, but not others, the first thing to do is test the resistor block with...

Q: Q: Power steering assist fault

Interestingly, there is an identical report of this fault, for your year, make and model, in the NHTSA database. It's probably not the battery, although you should still go ahead and load test the battery. Once the car engine is...

Q: Rough idle falls on its face any throttle passed half 0p0420 0p0430 0p0300

First off, the P0420 and P0430 both refer to a catalyst efficiency problem, while the P0300 and P0302 codes refer to a misfire problem. If you are certain that the issue is not with the ignition system, then I would...