Q: Windshield wipers not working on jeep

The windshield wipers don't work on my jeep. It looks like the motor might be disconnected.

Hi there. The wiper linkage attaches to the motor with a ball and socket. Their is a steel ball on the motor, and a plastic bushing that presses over it. When any bushing is worn, it can pop off. The wiper motor and transmission assembly will need to be removed for this service. If you need further assistance, I recommend you have a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, inspect the windshield wiper system and make any necessary repairs.