Q: Windows rattle and two attempts to fix them have failed

I am very disappointed in my SUV and now the windows are rattling. It makes the sound of kitchen beaters. I have been to the dealership twice and both times they tried to fix the windows, but they didn’t. The windows are ‘still’ rattling and this is on a “constant” basis. Can you tell me if there is anything I can do, or where can I go to get this annoying problem solved?

A: Hi. I'll be happy to help you. I believ...

Hi. I'll be happy to help you. I believe that your window maybe making noise due to a loose window regulator support mounts. I suggest to have a technician remove the door panel and it inspect all of the mounts and bushings to the window regulator. If one or more of them is loose it will cause the window to move back and forth and make a rattling sound.

If you're unsatisfied with trying to get help from the dealer, I'd recommend getting your vehicle looked at by a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, who will be able to diagnose the issue with your windows and ensure that they are operating as they should.