Q: Car starting then has a power loss.

I had a major service on my car today was running perfect when I dropped off when I picked up was a little funny in idle later in the day the idle begin to rattle then when I turned my car off in the afternoon and went to restart the car would start then lose power immediately

Loss of power Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hi there. Check all the fluids on your vehicle. Depending on what kind of service was performed on your vehicle will depend on what happened to your vehicle. If you had the engine oil changed, then make sure that the oil is checked. It is possible that the oil may be low or not in the engine. Top all fluids off that are low. If the vehicle continues to have a power loss after being serviced, then I recommend seeking out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you diagnose the issue.