Q: Window will not come down

My driver's side window will not come down.I can hear the motor going, but the window will not come down. I recently had the regulator and the motor replaced, so I am thinking the relay switch might need replacing, but I am not sure.

Hi there. If the window is not moving, but you can hear the window motor making noise then it may not have been installed correctly or the regulator may be defective. I typically remove the door panel and locate what the window is hanging up on. It may simply need a regulator assembly replacement. If you need to have this fixed, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to your home or office to diagnose your window issue and make the needed repairs.

3. Window will not come down