Q: Window glue on track

My window has came off track, but everyone is saying I need a new regulator and lately my window has stopped going down. I was going to change the window regulator and motor but was just wondering how to glue the window on track and how to replace the regulator.

Window Motor / Regulator Assembly Replacement $162.01 - $1032.46 Get a Quote

Much of the door, from the interior side, has to be disassembled to diagnose and repair the failure you are describing. The cause should be determined so that the fault is not repeated. The appropriate service to request is window regulator service but, again, in the context of that the responding certified Mechanic will diagnose the situation in total to be sure that all required components are working and, in particular, that the window and track are aligned. If you desire to schedule this work, it can be set up via the YourMechanic website and/or use the toll free service request line at 844/249-6752. Please let us know if you have further concerns or additional questions.