Q: Will the intake manifold/throttle body and coils have to be removed to change the valve cover gaskets? 2007 Toyota Camry V6

I just had the plugs replaced and was wondering will all of the same stuff have to be removed again to change the valve cover gaskets.

Hi - yes, the same items have to be removed to replace the valve cover gaskets. I recommend a valve cover gasket replacement performed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, and give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. Will the intake manifold/throttle body and coils have to be removed to change the valve cover gaskets? 2007 Toyota Camry V6