Q: Will the intake manifold/throttle body and coils have to be removed to change the valve cover gaskets? 2007 Toyota Camry V6

I just had the plugs replaced and was wondering will all of the same stuff have to be removed again to change the valve cover gaskets.

Hi - yes, the same items have to be removed to replace the valve cover gaskets. I recommend a valve cover gasket replacement performed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, and give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

• Will the intake manifold/throttle body and coils have to be removed to change the valve cover gaskets? 2007 Toyota Camry V6