EPC light on an now I have no power, brake an battery lig...

Q: EPC light on an now I have no power, brake an battery light is flashing

asked by on June 01, 2017

Epc light came on yesterday but this morning nothing car won't turn over an the brake light on the dash is flashing an it's making a weird noise even when I'm not turning the ignition seems to be power issue lights on the dash are dimming an also the weird noise makes the speedometer flutter plz help

You probably have a dead battery. The computer systems on your car will be prone to odd behaviors when the battery voltage gets low, so you may see lots of things that don’t make sense. The battery could be dead for a number of reasons, top of the list is a malfunctioning charging system. Or it may just be the age of the battery. In any case, it will be necessary to perform some tests to see if that’s really what is wrong. As for the EPC, which is the system that controls the electronic throttle, that may require some separate diagnostic work after battery voltage is restored. You can have this conveniently checked out by contacting Your Mechanic. They can send a technician to your home or office to check out your Audi electrical system and give you an idea on what it is going to take to fix it.