Q: Q: Will not start

Tried to jump off and nothing happens will not turn over or any thing new battery alternator and new starter what else could it be

The anti theft system may be engaged causing the no start. Look on the dash to see if the theft light comes on then goes out when turning on the key. I light stays on then theft system is engaged. You will need to have the PATS system tested using a compatible scanner that can access the PATS system to see if keys need to be reprogrammed again to start the engine. You may have a bad transponder key or sensor in the steering column.

3. Q: Will not start