Q: Q: Will not start

Tried to jump off and nothing happens will not turn over or any thing new battery alternator and new starter what else could it be

3. Q: Will not start

Q: Makes a scraping noise when pulling a hill in overdrive

Hi there. The transmission is slipping in the overdrive gear. If the noise goes away when the rpm's increase dropping the transmission out of overdrive, then the overdrive gear clutch pack is slipping. I recommend seeking out a professional, such...

Q: Anti theft system light keeps disabling car. Know a way around it but its annoying. Will replacing the ignition switch fix this?

Hello there, a few different items can cause the security system to disable to vehicle like this. The most common causes would be: the security system module has failed the key is worn key cylinder failure faulty...

Q: How do I enable the power running boards?

The Running Boards on your truck are there to make it easier to get in and out of the vehicle. The Power Running Boards will move to your selected position automatically. To enable the Power Running Boards. Go...