Q: temp is getting high while on traffic when ac is on

while im stock on traffic my temperature is getting high while my ac is on and if turn off the ac it goes back to normal temp. what might be the problem...

I’m not sure of your exact model, but most modern cars have an electric fan that comes on solely for the AC. Using the AC adds a tremendous amount of heat to the engine compartment. The fan is there for when you are not going fast enough to cool off the condenser. I would have the condenser fan(s) checked out. Consider YourMechanic if you want to get your overheating issue diagnosed, we come to you.