Q: will not hold a charge

battery wont hold a charge

3. will not hold a charge

Q: My car's engine is overheating, what could be the cause?

An overheating engine can be caused by several components. A new thermostat is a great place to start, and knowing that it is not the problem we can focus elsewhere. If the thermostat was suspected, then you may have another...

Q: Car smoking by firewall

The smoke could be caused by oil leaking onto the exhaust manifolds from the intake, or valve covers leaking oil. Smoke coming from an electrical short or oil leaking can be a fire hazard, and should be checked as soon...

Q: can i remove cylinder head without removing engine from the car

It is possible to remove the head while the engine is in the car, but it's going to be tight. This can be a difficult and even dangerous job. Unless you feel very comfortable with this type of work, you...