Q: Q: will not go while in gear

My truck was working fine. Then I had to floor it to go. Seems like the gears aren't fully engaging. It's a hydraulic clutch system that is fairly new. How do I fix it?

You need to see if the clutch pressure plate is being fully released by the release bearing. If it is and will not move in any gear, then it is a worn out clutch disc and pressure plate. The transmission would need to be removed to change it. If you want to have this checked, a professional from YourMechanic can come to your car to inspect your gear shifting problem.

3. Q: will not go while in gear