Q: will launching my bike at 6000 rpm cause any damage to the engine or any other part ?

i want to start my bike to get the fastest acceleration, can it launch it at 6000 rpm instead of 1500 or will it cause any damage ?

I am not as familiar with motorcycles as cars but I believe what you are referring to is called a neutral drop. This is when the vehicle (car or bike) is in neutral gear and the RPMs are raised up. The transmission is then shifted into 1st gear or drive (depending on if it is a manual or automatic) and then the vehicle launches forward. Although this can result in a faster takeoff for many vehicles, it can also cause serious damage to the transmission over time. I would strongly recommend against doing this unless some sort of transmission brake is installed. Even with a transmission brake, repairs will be needed often. This is a part that is used on many race cars for launching.

• will launching my bike at 6000 rpm cause any damage to the engine or any other part ?